Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Is "Such a Dork"
The actress-singer pokes fun at her superstar boyfriend and opens up about life after Disney

To millions of tween girls around the world, 17-year-old Justin Bieber is the epitome of cool. But to his former-Disney-star girlfriend, Selena Gomez, the Biebs is just a big dork.

In a new interview with Teen Vogue, the singer-actress, 18, opens up about her highly publicized romance with the teen idol -- and reacts to the comments he made to the magazine last fall.
When Bieber appeared on Teen Vogue in October, he mischievously said that he'd choose Gomez as his ideal romantic-comedy costar. "He'd say those things, and then he'd be like, 'Did you hear?'" Gomez explains. "He's such a dork."

And though she's quick to dodge direct questions about their relationship, Gomez does come clean about her views on love.

"At this moment in my life, I'm at a point where I want to be in love, to give my all and fall head over heels," she says. "I'm eighteen. I'm not going to marry anybody I'm with, and I know that. The next heartbreak I have, I'm sure I'll be like, How can I live without this person? But I'm still trying to dive in and enjoy it."

The teen star -- who just filmed the last episode for her Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place -- also dishes about her developing career and her fears about moving beyond the realm of Disney.

"I'm in a very crucial spot," she says. "It's like starting over... When they're putting together a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio, I don't think they're going to go, 'Selena Gomez would be great for this!' I'm not an option. It's humbling, having to go from this Disney high back down to having to fight for roles."

But whatever happens, Gomez knows the support of her fans will carry her through. She mentions her appreciation for them throughout the interview and even clarifies that she recorded her new single "Who Says" expressly for them.

The song opens with the lyrics:

You made me insecure
Told me I wasn’t good enough
But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough
I’m sure you got some things
You’d like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else.

Gomez wrote the song in response to the current epidemic of bullying in schools. She says of her fans, "I just thought they needed it, because of bullying, I hope it inspires them to be who they are."

Source:www.ivillage.com